Q. What is medical malpractice?
Q. Can I sue for malpractice if I am dissatisfied with the results of my surgery?
Q. How should I pursue a malpractice claim?
Q. What is informed consent?
Q. Can I pursue a malpractice claim if I signed a valid consent form?
Q. What do I need to get a jury's agreement that my physician was negligent?
Q. What is a Certificate of Merit?
Q. If my doctor prescribed a medicine and did not tell me it was part of an experiment, do I have grounds for a malpractice claim?

Contact a Kansas medical malpractice lawyer representing clients in Overland Park, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.

What is medical malpractice?
Medical malpractice is negligence committed by a professional health care provider, such as a doctor, nurse, dentist, technician, hospital or hospital worker, whose treatment of a patient departs from a standard of care met by those with similar training and experience, resulting in harm to a patient or patients.

Kansas professional negligence lawyer, attorney Overland Park, KS, hospital injury doctor nurse accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your medical malpractice case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.


security code
Enter Security Code:

Car Accidents
Catastrophic Accidents
Medical Malpractice
Motorcycle Accidents
Nursing Home Injuries
Personal Injury
Product Liability
Real Estate
Train Accidents
Truck Accidents
Wrongful Death
Workers' Compensation

  310 SW 33rd Street
  Topeka, Kansas 66611
  Phone: (785) 267-3400
  Fax: (785) 267-0001

Web Design By Jakobie
Medical Malpractice Frequently Asked Questions